Slip & Falls
Property owners have a duty to maintain a safe environment for all visitors. If a patron or invitee is injured due to an owner or operator’s failure to provide a safe environment, then the injured person may be able to seek claims against them. This duty extends not only to interior premises, but also exterior premises, such as hallways, parking lots, and common areas.
Establishing liability requires establishing that: 1) the owner/leasor/landlord was negligent in the use or maintenance of the property, 2) someone was harmed, and 3) negligence was a substantial factor in causing the harm. Once liability is established, you may be able to receive damages for medical costs, loss of income, property damage, pain and suffering, and other forms of harm.
Value of The Case
Undeniably, every case is unique so the damage calculations vary. However, there are certain categories of damages recoverable in injury claims related to a bar or nightclub. These include:
- Incurred Medical Bills
- Costs of any future medical treatment
- Lost income
- Lost capacity to earn wages in the future
- Compensation for pain
- Compensation for suffering or emotional distress.
Notably, victims could be entitled to additional damages, depending on the specific situations.
- San Francisco Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Oakland Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Santa Rosa Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Daly City Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Berkeley Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Fremont Slip and Fall Lawyer
- San Jose Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Sacramento Slip and Fall Lawyer
Call today for a free consultation if you were injured in a bar or nightclub due to another’s negligence or actions. 415-650-1296.