Bar & Nightclub Injuries
Bars and nightclubs owe their patrons a duty to keep them safe. But far too often either their staff or security guards fail to protect their patrons – and occasionally their own employees cause more harm than good.
We represent people who have been injured inside or near a bar nightclub. Whether your injuries are due to a security guard or another patron, we may be able to represent you. Once liability is established, you may be able to receive damages for medical costs, loss of income, property damage, pain and suffering, and other forms of harm.
Call today for a free consultation if you were injured in a bar or nightclub due to someone else’s negligence. 415-650-1296.
Value of The Case
Undeniably, every case is unique so the damage calculations vary. However, there are certain categories of damages recoverable in injury claims related to a bar or nightclub. These include:
- Incurred Medical Bills
- Costs of any future medical treatment
- Lost income
- Lost capacity to earn wages in the future
- Compensation for pain
- Compensation for suffering or emotional distress.
Notably, victims could be entitled to additional damages, depending on the specific situations.
- San Francisco Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Oakland Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Santa Rosa Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Daly City Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Berkeley Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Fremont Slip and Fall Lawyer
- San Jose Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Sacramento Slip and Fall Lawyer
Call today for a free consultation if you were injured in a bar or nightclub due to another’s negligence or actions. 415-650-1296.